CSHEMA Symposia provide an opportunity for professionals to learn about and discuss pertinent issues related to specified subject matter.
These two-day events offer educational sessions, social opportunities, and exhibit time.
October 26–27, University of Wisconsin–Madison, Memorial Union
Gather at the University of Wisconsin–Madison to discuss innovative EHS training and communication methods. Throughout the symposium, we will consider how to incorporate and encourage effective training and communication methods at our institutions, share best practices, and learn how we can better collaborate with each other, our students, and our researchers.
Submit a Session
Interested in being a speaker? CSHEMA is accepting abstract submissions through June 12. Sessions should be 45 minutes to one hour in length and can be a lecture format, a panel, or roundtable discussion.
Submit Now Corporate Information
Please consider the following questions or topic areas as you create your abstract:
- Have you used new, innovative training techniques for EHS staff at your institution?
- What communication and training methods are working for your institution? Share success stories and lessons learned.
- How do you gain support from leadership or other departments for new training or communication systems at your institution?
- How do you check for understanding? Do you have any follow up methods to ensure your message is put into practice on campus?
- Does your session cover any of the core competencies for the EHS profession?