Stay in front of potential customers all year with these advertising opportunities.
Get your organization noticed on CSHEMA's newly redesigned website. Ads are available in a variety of sizes and location placements. More information about scheduling and special promotions is available by contacting the Central Office.
|First Position (Three Months)||$800||$1,000|
|Second Position (Three Months)||$600||$800|
|First Position (Six Months)||$1,550||$1,950|
|Second Position (Six Months)||$1,150||$1,500|
CSHEMA’s monthly newsletter is sent to nearly 4,000 individuals.
Get your message in front of them by advertising in the Association's professional publication.
Price is per issue; not available to nonmembers.
|Tall Banner (600x120 pixels)||$1,450||$1,100||$950|
|Short Banner (600x60 pixels)||$1,300||$1,000||$850|
Broadcast Email Advertising
This powerful visibility tool allows your organization to reach more than 4,000 members. Utilize this service for special promotions, to position your organization as the leader in your industry with CSHEMA members, and to promote your presence at the CSHEMA Exhibit Hall.
This service is only available for CSHEMA associate members.
Thought Leadership Webinars
SPONSOR l $500 / $1,000
- Name and logo as sponsor.
- Promo slide at preceding online learning presentations by CSHEMA.
- CSHEMA forum post in corresponding subject area.
- Two posts on CSHEMA's social media platforms.
- One ecommunciation to entire membership.
- Two additional ecomminications to targeted demographics.
- Thank you email to participants with evaluation.
CONTRIBUTING SPONSOR l $1,500 / $2,250
- Logo on post-event evaluation.
- Webinar welcome slide.
- Website banner ad with promo for webinar.
- Content contributor.
- Ad listing in the CSHEMA Connection (if time permits).
PRESENTING SPONSOR l $3,000 / $4,500
- Exclusive corporate partner presenting (required to have a campus co-presenter).
- CSHEMA provided html promo for distribution to campus clients.
- Additional advertising in CSHEMA Connection to be used before or after event to promote position as a content expert in this area.