Aligning your brand with CSHEMA, to help campus professionals recognize you as a trusted Corporate Partner!
CSHEMA sponsors are widely recognized as leaders in safety, health, and environmental management. Through your sponsorship and special acknowledgements, you gain undivided and comprehensive promotional value with your target audience.
Currently CSHEMA is accepting sponsors of upcoming webinars, symposia's, and the 2021Annual Conference.Sponsorship opportunities are available to fit any budget, but they are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so act now to gain unmatched visibility with your higher education customers.
If your company has ideas, goals, or resources for the expression of your brand, CSHEMA will customize a sponsorship package to meet diverse marketing objectives and fit within your budget.
Members like doing business with other members.CSHEMA has more 4,000+ members from more than 400 higher education institutions in the United States and eight other countries. CSHEMA members are the top EHS officers on campus, providing the ability for associate members todrive awareness and demand directly with the decision-makers.
Corporate Partnerships withCSHEMA opendoors for you on campuses. Maximize your visibility and investment in the higher education market by joining CSHEMA as a Corporate Partner. Your company will stand out from the crowd as an active participant and a trusted partner.
- Corporate Partners Receive
- $900 discount on an exhibit space for the annual conference.
- $400 discount on an exhibit space for the Spring and Fall Symposiums.
- Discount on CSHEMA Connectionadvertisements.
- Subscription to the CSHEMAConnection.
- Listing on CSHEMA website as a Corporate Partner.
- Partner discounts on conference and seminar registrations.
- Members-only website access, including the membership directory and discussion forums.
Items listed above may be slightly different during the Pandemic.
- Special Thanks to our Corporate Partners
- Bill Reichle Associates, LLC
- Campus Optics
- Cintas Corporation
- Environmental Health & Engineering, Inc.
- Gasmet Technologies, Inc.
- Green Gobbler Safety
- IMEC Technologies, Inc.