The Campus Leaders Who Care Award seeks to recognize the outstanding involvement and support of senior administrators for their commitment and contributions to enhance the culture of safety at their institutions.
Deadline for award submissions is March 31, 2023.
The nominated individual should be a senior administrator (e.g., president, chancellor, provost, or vice/associate titles) who has made an outstanding contribution or effort to promote a shared vision of safety at their institution.
Judges will be evaluating the senior administrators on:
- Mechanism(s) that articulate safety communications from the top down
- Efforts to empower the voice of safety regarding concerns on their campus
- Financial support to foster a culture of safety (i.e., adequate facilities, resources, etc.)
- Support for integrating safety policies, procedures, and management systems
- Recognition of faculty/staff/students for their contributions to safety
To be eligible to receive the award, the following requirements must be met:
- The nominee’s institution must be a CSHEMA institutional member in good standing.
- The complete application must accompany a narrative that describes the leader’s commitment to the culture of safety at their institution. The narrative should be no more than three pages using a minimum font size of 12 points, double spaced. Screenshots and photos may be included in the narrative to illustrate the development of a safety culture at the institution.
- Submission of a complete application by March 31, 2023.
Submit a Campus Leaders Who Care Award Nomination
Use the Individual Awards Submission Form to nominate someone for the Campus Leaders Who Care Award.
- Important Note: The form is created in Google Forms and requires you to log into a Google account prior to submitting an application.