Lab Safety Awareness Week
Lab Safety Awareness Week is an event held from February 12-16, 2024, that recognizes the successes of laboratory health and safety programs and offers information and ideas on how to keep our faculty, staff and students safe.
Successful laboratory safety awareness and programs can help identify and manage laboratory hazards before they cause injury. Participating in CSHEMA Lab Safety Awareness Week can help get your awareness programs started, boosting one that already exists, or highlight your safety successes.
Get recognized for your creative initiatives in promoting Laboratory Safety Awareness on your campus. Award submission deadline is March 31st. Upload a summary of your institution’s initiative for the promotion of CSHEMA’s 2024 Laboratory Safety Week highlighting the attributes described below:
- Deployment strategy
- Integration and quality of media and mediums
- Message clarity
Topics For 2024
Click below to download a packaged ZIP folder for "Engineering Controls" or "Chemical Storage." You can still download content from past topics under the "Other Topics to Consider" section below. Feel free to customize the content with your intitution logo and information. Each folder includes the following:
- 8.5"x11" Poster
- 8.5"x11" Spanish Poster
- Digital TV Graphic - Horizontal versions of the posters. The size of the text and amount of space for bullets has been reduced to aid with readability from a distance. You will have to save the Word doc as a PDF, then save that as a JPEG.
- "LSAW Comng Soon" Mobile Video (mp4)
- "LSAW Coming Soon" Video Instagram Post (mp4)
- "LSAW Launching Soon Timer" Instagram Video (mp4)
- Clean Minimal "Launching Soon" Instagram Post (PNG)
- "Lab Safety Awareness Week Coin" Animated GIF
(Right click on the GIF to download, then add it to you email signatures!)
Other Topics to Consider
Click below to download a packaged ZIP folder. Feel free to customize the content with your intitution logo and information.