The CSHEMA Safety Professional Award seeks to honor individual CSHEMA members who have made significant contributions in the field of safety.
Deadline for award submissions has passed (March 31, 2023.)
Judges will be evaluating:
- Positive impacts made by the nominee
- Examples of how the nominee is influential in their career
- Organization and presentation of material for evaluation
The person should have made a positive change in the institution's safety culture.
To be eligible to receive the award, the following requirements must be met:
- The nominee's institution must be a CSHEMA institutional member in good standing.
- The nominees must have at least 10 years of experience as a safety professional.
- The complete application must accompany a narrative about the nominee’s accomplishments that can be read at the award ceremony. The narrative should be no more than three pages using a minimum font size of 12 points, double-spaced. Screenshots and photos may be included.
- Submission of a complete application by March 31, 2023.
Submit a Safety Professional Award Nomination
Use the Individual Awards Submission Form to nominate a member for the Safety Professional Award.
- Important Note: The form is created in Google Forms and requires you to log into a Google account prior to submitting an application.