The CSHEMA Safety Professional Award seeks to honor individual CSHEMA members who have made significant contributions in the field of safety.
Judges will be evaluating:
- Positive impacts made by the nominee
- Examples of how the nominee is influential in their career
- Organization and presentation of material for evaluation
The person should have made a positive change in the safety culture of their institution.
To be eligible to receive the award, the following requirements must be met:
- The nominee's institution must be a CSHEMA institutional member in good standing
- Must be a safety professional for 10 or more years
- The complete application must accompany a narrative
- Application must include the name of the member university and the nominee’s name, and a narrative that describes their lifetime achievements
- Submit a short narrative that can be read at the award ceremony if contacted about being the awarded nominee